Learn How to Establish the Foundation for a Successful Financial Future
When you’re starting to look at your financial journey and creating a plan for long-term financial success, you probably have lots of questions and perhaps even some hesitations holding you back from doing the work.
Uncertainty about how to create a budget that feels good (AKA doesn’t deprive you) while also helping you reach your financial goals
Where to put your money so it does the most work for you (CDs, 401(k)s, 403(b)s, SERPs… so many acronyms!)
Making a debt repayment calendar that doesn’t make you want to stick your head in the sand and pretend those minimum monthly payments don’t exist
Heck, even figuring out what your financial goals should be based on the money you already have so you can support yourself now and also grow into where you see yourself going in 5, 10, 20 years!
Gain Clarity and Create a Custom Action Plan for Your Money!
Here’s what I know: every cent needs to have a job. And if you’re not sure where your dollars and cents are, well, they can’t do anything for you. That’s okay! I’m not saying this to make you feel bad about what you have or haven’t saved or what your money story is right now.
- You log into your bank account and feel calm. The dollar amount at the top is exactly what you expected because you know where your money is going and you check it daily to make sure your plan is on the right track.
- You have the peace of mind that comes when you’re proud of the financial work you’ve put in and love the number you have in your bank account. No more worrying about emergencies or wondering where your money goes by the end of every month!
- Imagine being able to have confidence and clarity that comes when you have a financial plan for your future.
- Feel how good it’ll be to have a handle on your finances.
- Think of what you can accomplish with your money when you have a long-term plan that supports you and your goals.
And don’t get me started on the courage you’ll gain when you realize you can have conversations about money without wanting to scream / cry / throw up / run in the other room.
You can have this financial reality right now and set yourself up for the future!
Join me for a 90-Minute Clarity Call to work through your financial questions with answers tailored to your unique needs to help you create a strong foundation for your current financial reality and extend into your financial future!
Finances can be so confusing, especially if you “don’t know what you don’t know.” And it can be anything but fun to deal with it - for most people.
I happen to love it! But I also coach women and teach them to be good with money!
Hi, I’m Leah Hadley!
My goal is to help you build your confidence and increase your financial literacy.
I’ve helped hundreds of women discover ways to take care of themselves financially and create a strong future for their families. The work I do truly changes lives because when you’re stressed about money, you’re anxious, nervous, and about a thousand other negative words.
Together, we can talk about your unique financial picture and ways you can get the most from your money.
WHAT OTHERS HAVE SAID ABOUT WORKING WITH ME
"I just met with my amazing new financial planner Leah Hadley. She taught me more in 1 hour about my credit and future financial planning with simple action steps than any book or course. This is what 1:1 training and help looks like. So excited to be empowered and on track for being able to build a stronger foundation for wealth and the future for me, my family and sharing this with others!"
In a 90-minute call, we will answer the questions that will impact your current financial reality so you can set yourself up for a strong financial future!
In your 90-Minute Clarity Call session, we’ll focus on one topic that’s on your heart (and weighing on your mind) to give you confidence to take the first step in long-term financial planning, like…
- Learn to create a monthly budget and have a spending plan customized for your needs
- Take a look at your debt and create a debt management plan to restructure, reduce, and repay your debts in a manageable, sustainable timeframe
- Do a review of your employee healthcare benefits so you know what plan to sign up for in order to maximize what you’re getting from your employer and reduce financial risks based on what’s available
- Talk about your retirement and investment options and what makes the most sense for you based on your level of risk, your personal money goals, and retirement wishes
- Discuss the ins and outs of what you’ll need to prepare when you’re expecting your first baby
You’ll walk away with a tangible action plan of steps to take so you’re empowered and ready to go!
Of course, your options aren’t limited to what you see here! In 90 minutes, you’ll be surprised at what we can accomplish!
Let me be clear, we can’t create a full financial plan in 90 minutes (that takes a little more time!). That said, we absolutely can create a customized solution so you are confident, focused, and clear on your next steps with advice on how to start a sustainable, long-term plan for your financial future!